In the field of Coastal Engineering, SCE has over the past 40 years aquired a detailed understanding of the rate and mode of recession of the NSW coastline. SCE also has a sound knowledge of the potential effects of climate change and sea level rise on the coastline.
As such, SCE provides extensive services to government and local Councils on:
- The likely impacts of the various coastal recession & cliff stability hazards.
- The planning & development issues associated with coastal recession.
- The potential impacts of climate change & sea level rise on the rate of coastal recession.
- The probable coastline recession over time periods of 50 & 100 years.
SCE also provides advisory services to individual clients on:
- Individual lot property development within the coastal zone.
- Assessment of the likely impact of coastal recession & sea level rise on a property, or group of properties.
To see some projects that SCE have been involved with, click here.